On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

The sun, the day the sun turned teenage, and the could've been 地震雲 (earthquake "clouds" )?

My mom told me the other day that the day the sun turned teenage with Venus its run-around pimple... June 6th.... someone captured 地震雲 (earthquake "clouds" ) in the sky.

I know I didn't get to see Venus cuz the sun too bright and my grandpa canon didn't have the required filter.

So I thought... I don't know what earthquake clouds might look like, but I surely took a whole lot of pictures while running my mouth on all them clouds in the sky because they were blocking the sun.

Since I am home early today due to the scary rain, I decided to look up what 地震雲 (earthquake "clouds" ) might look like.... following is what the clouds look like...



The clouds I saw... in the following clip and pix...





If there is anything true about the 地震雲 (earthquake "clouds" ) theory and what I saw really were really the 江湖中傳説的地震雲 (earthquake "clouds" ), guess I saw it while having 10^(n+2)% (n>0) no idea what I was seeing.  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment