On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Friday, July 26, 2013

Historical high in Shanghai!

As I was searching for information on buses in Shanghai, I came to the realization that I had just lived through a historical moment in Shanghai... the historical high of 40.6℃ (105.08 F)!  A record breaking temperature as has been recorded by the 徐家汇 weather station!



In the eyes of weather.com,

I surely felt it when going out to steal a smoke on the balcony!

And, now, lightening striking and thunder roaring... it finally rained down with temperature dropping...


No comments:

Post a Comment