On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My wish list

I am a simple girl with a simple life.




Some things I would love to have- to go on the world tour of my dream- my low-budget backpacking style:

512 GB USB drive might not be in existence yet. Therefore, 256 GB will do.

Forget about 512 GB SD memory card for my camera.  Not even sure whether 256 GB exists yet.  Therefore, a 128 GB will do if only this one could work on my not-so-young Canon.

Why do I want these two so bad?




When you are like me having problems carrying weight , you have to travel light and lighter... (though... if you are rich--- well, you can simply hire someone to do the carrying, I guess.... 8-O lol)

With them, all that I need to bring with me to the long trips of my dream is my camera, the charger for the batteries for the camera and the access to some equipment that would allow me to download data from the memory card... a few things to wear and my meds and pill cutter, too... 8-O lol

If you ask me why not simply a portable drive, which might give you more storage space at a far cheaper price?

Well, the difference is in the weight... for people like me, each every ounce counts because they all add up...

No comments:

Post a Comment