On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Monday, June 27, 2011

St. John the unfinished (the Divine)

It is not like I am too much of a religious kind of person.

However, as I was trying to climb out of my personal version of infernal since January this year, St. John the Divine kept on coming into my mind.... although all that I did was sitting there resting with my eyes closed most of the times.

Why St. John the Divine?  Close to home and open to public 24/7 most of time. (OK, actually, from 7 AM to 6 PM)

And, I somehow made it back to St. John the Divine.... to simply sit there, with my eyes closed, most of the times.... one Monday afternoon...



June 7, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment