On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, May 27, 2012

A new version of Pandora without a box... Abstraction

I came across Pandora without a box as I was strolling up and down the street months back...

Pandora without a box on 1/13/2012

During my walk today, I saw across the street that missing now is Pandora without a box...



In my mind, so I entertained what might be in da mind of some of them passersby... "Why is this woman with a cane taking pictures of da corn thing?"

From now on, this corn shall be pandora without a box? 8-O lol

 

Like here...

Jen Ai Junior High School

And, there...



On Jen ai road section 4th

No comments:

Post a Comment