On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, March 24, 2013

From Hell's Angel at Swallow Grotto (燕子口) to London to Brighton Vintage Car Rally

The same day I walked down about 2/3 of the way and up from 清水斷崖 (Chingshui Cliff) in the afternoon, I also walked along Swallow Grotto (燕子口) in Taroko Gorge (太魯閣) .

Other than the beautiful scenery and grand rock formation, as I was walking from one tunnel to the other, a group of bikers rode past me and that was just way too cool!



It reminded me of how haphazardly I bumped into the London to Brighton vintage car rally in 2006... one of the last trips I took before yours truly became a handicapped in the body, too.  8-X

The one and only reason why I caught this vintage car rally was because I was crashing at the hotel room of my boss Dawn's niece during my trip to London.  Since she checked out early to leave town, I also had to get out earlier... When I first so these interesting looking cars running around on the street, so I thought to myself... "The Brits are surely classic... look at the cars running around on the street?!  Wow..." lol



The wonderfully haphazard nature of surprises in life... regardless of bodily condition... except you've just gotta be there to live it... I guess?! 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment