On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Anti-nuclear Rally in Taiwan: From Zhongxiao-Fuxing to the Presidential Office 5/19/2013

Delusional as I am and however I stay away from political issues... in addition to the fact that I am single as a bird with nothing much on my back and nothing to lose (other than pain, maybe)...

I do have a belief... we human shouldn't mess with things that we have no solutions for... such as what to do with the nuclear waste and how to get things neuturalize shall the God forbids happens.

So, I append myself to the end of the Anti-nuclear Rally in Taiwan... going from Zhongxiao-Fuxing all the way to the Presidential Office.



Because it was hot and people walked faster, I got to the final destination far slower than most people.  However, I did get to see people making the attempt to dump the nuclear waste at the President's Office... because some Taiwanese come up with the idea... "What about dumping it at the Presidential Office?"


(The strangest thing was that... while I was taking the clip using my grandpa canon, I was surrounded by people from the media... meaning... professional grade kinda très expansive equipment.)
5/19/2013

No comments:

Post a Comment