On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Fountain of Youth

The fountain of Taipei 101 by ATT 4 Fun...  Don't know whether there's gonna come a day when I can show you what I want you to see at my preferred speed... Unfortunately, the fastest speed this gadget allow the pictures to flash through is 1000 ms (I think) and it wouldn't run through all pictures in the album...

 

The Fountain Gallery

Just be plowing away with the readings though I spent an entire night trying to find a better alternative than the above... through... trust me... the speed above is far better than what's afforded below... too close to the speed of real life... I myself would fall asleep within seconds... 8-O lol


 (Guess... it's always easy to find something else to do than to do what should be done. The amount of time I spent playing around with this thing... could have taken notes down on one more article... lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment