On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Parchment craft exhibition at Zhongxiao Fuxing Metro Art Gallery by 林寶玲

Took my walk underground the other day because it was pouring... and I came across this nice Parchment craft exhibition at Zhongxiao Fuxing Metro Art Gallery by 林寶玲.

Based on the bio on the poster, apparently, Ms. 林寶玲 is really multi-talented... not only is she good with craft work, she also have licences in baking and mixology...  Wow!

Amazed again by the creativity of artistic people...


Especially when I thought this to be sophisticated enough... my own art work...


Like... Lord... Look what a nice turtle I can drew!   8-O lol

Regardless, the exhibition will go on till April 30th, 2013... make sure you check it out when possible!


No comments:

Post a Comment