On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Monday, April 15, 2013

Them relatives of dinos and my grandpa canon camera

I found out something absolutely interesting about my beloved grandpa Canon A570 IS camera today... (just don't let the camera hear it...)... I think it has herpetophobia... and it's ok.  I think it might have just been hanging out with me for far too long... lol

So I was starting up with my daily walk and I saw this gentleman with lizards.  I asked for his permission to take some pictures of them relatives of Barney and he agreed to it.

Please allow me to show you how I came up with the plausible diagnosis with them pictures (proofs) and the associated captions.

Unless... my grandpa canon is but like me... getting worst with the presbyopic thing... 老花 la!  8-O lol

(To be more exactly, according to evolutionary biology, salamanders are actually the decedents of prehisotrical amphibians rather than dinosaur... though they all are cold-blooded vertebrates... I guess.... 8-O lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment