On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Ding ding tram in Hong Kong

Because my visit to St. Paul and them canons on Mount Fortress killed my dear body really bad, yours having a lot of difficulties moving had to figure a way out to see Hong Kong yesterday-- with the solution- taking the tram to the far east on da town Shau Kei Wan 筲箕灣 to visit, and, taking the tram to come back to Causeway bay.

On my tram ride back from Shau Kei Wan 筲箕灣 back to Causeway Bay 銅鑼灣, the tram was jammed packed. Yet, I tried very hard to listen to the ding ding ding...

Despite of my propensity for tinnitus and auditory hallucinations, I think I heard it... or did I? 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment