On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Friday, January 13, 2012

Against the traffic

Although nowadays, I have switched the MO in my life to go with the flow and the flow only while stay low and lower in all capacity, somehow the opportunity opened up for me to walk on one of the busiest street in Taiwan and against the traffic.

Ain't like yours truly is suicidal.  Rather, because of a parade, the ordinarily more than busy Zhongxiao East road was closed down and became pedestrian friendly. Thus, even yours cripple got to walk on the busiest street in my ordinary two speed, slow and stop-- against the traffic.

And, guess it's only when I simply go with the flow am I authorized to go against the stream?  8-O lol



And, yes, the clips were taken with da canon camera that really can handle good beatings... 8-O lol

No comments:

Post a Comment