On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pavilion of (Native) Aroma 飲吧 and 原民風味舘

Walked my behind down to Taipei Story house and stopped by the Cafe at the Pavilion of Aroma to do some more work on my book DWM.

Cane, Latte and work in D-link bag
Since it was the weekday, I got to enjoy the Cafe with the Taiwanese Native aroma all to myself.  As I was plowing away with DWM with sipping da latte, I was also looking forwarded to the planes flying over my head on their way to land at the Taipei Songshan Airport (松山機場).
Haven't we all done at some point in our life going specifically somewhere where we could see the planes landing or taking off!

Ganz gemütlich!




No comments:

Post a Comment