On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, November 4, 2012

總統府 Presidential Office (Front view)

I went back on Sunday to take a few pictures of the building from the outside. Originally, I thought it would have been a short day for my runaround about town.  Then, when taking the pictures in the parking near the 228 memorial park, I heard people sing and music playing... ended up... I went ahead and attended a concert.

Since the sun was already down and it was already dark at the end of the concert, I decided to walk back out to take some more pictures of the presidential palace in the night... which I didn't think I'd be able to capture in a day.

Again, the haphazard nature of life..... lol


11/4/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment