On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Eagles at the Keelung Harbor

I have been to Keelung so many a time but never knew that there are eagles hanging out at the harbor... speaking of the lack of observational skill... 8-X

Just so happen-- yesterday, I was thinking to myself... bye bye hawks... don't know when I shall see ya again. 

Today, I went to see my uncle who owns a clinic in Keelung for my sinusitis and throat problems.  Didn't get to see him because he happened to be going overseas today.    Instead, I saw them big birds flying low above the deck...

So I asked this gentleman, "What are those big birds?"

He responded, "They are eagles.  They are like migrating birds and you get to see them in winter."

And, apparently, eagles are the city bird of Keelung.

Guess, hawks... today I saw your cousins? 8-O lol



To see the above pictures, clip on the slideshow...

No comments:

Post a Comment