On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The White Peacock of St. John the Divine

Feeling like to pay St. John a visit these two day but... alas, with my physically capablility, it might be a bit too far for me to walk down there-- since 13 hours time difference and an ocean and a continent apart with me sitting in Taipei, typing this note. 8-O lol

So I went back to some pictures I took and came across the white peacock leisurely strolling alone in the park.... all aloof and paid nobody no mind... on August 9th.

Nice peacock.  Hope you are keeping yourself warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment