On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Thursday, July 14, 2011

65th street benchmark

Nothing fancy about my walk today... other than...

Yo... I made it down to 65th street after a few hours and many a stop--- and even paid a visit to Bed Bath & Beyond by Lincoln Center.

I used to walk down there and further... though it was also my first time to be in the neighborhood of Lincoln Center this year.

I did take the M104 back uptown.... on my priority seating in Zen moments most of the trip...

Did hang in the office and got my body rested for an hour or two.  Yet, on my way home, my body didn't seem to be feeling too hot and it was doing the crippling thing in all different ways.

The way I see it... come on, that body of mine, you could have told me to stop. Not my fault.  8-O lol

Regardless, that body of mine took me down Riverside Park first and all the way to Bed Bath & Beyond from 111th Street today.

I am so proud of that body of mine!!!  Good job!  Good job!  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment