On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Friday, July 8, 2011

Ouest

My friends took my mom and I out for a dinner at Ouest the other day.

I must have walked by this restaurant a million and a time but had never stepped in there.

In addition, for all these years, I had thought that this is a small bar-- not knowing that it actually is really huge on the inside.

Nice decor, great atmosphere and family-friendly, too!

I had the Roasted Rabbit while my mom had the Pan Roasted Sturgeon....

When everyone tried out my rabbit, they all seemed to like it!

Roasted Rabbit with Garlic Capellini, Mushrooms, Pearl Onions and Natural Jus
Hope the day will come soon when I am back to the money making business-- so that I will be able to take my friends out to nice places, too! Or, pick up cooking some fine food other than noodles at least! 8-O lol

And, come to think about it... haven't taken my mom out too much this round...  If it were not my friends, my mom would have been stuck eating my 5 for 1 bananas plus vegis and meat purchased only on discount during her stay in New York... 8-O lol oops...

No comments:

Post a Comment