On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Friday, July 8, 2011

肥前屋

肥前屋 is supposed to be a Japanese restaurant that is really famous for its "eel rice" or  鰻魚飯.

So, one day, my sister decided to treat my parents for some Japanese and I went along... lol

Because this restaurant is so very packed most of the times, we got there really early... right at the opening time for the dinner hour.  After we arrived, in no time, the line was forming at the front with people trying to get in.

Personally, I like the food there... though... well... I love food in general... lol

Would recommend you to try it out shall you be in Taipei...


Sept. 15th, 2010


View Larger Map

104 Taiwan Taipei City Jhongshan District Lane 121, Section 1, ZhōngShān North Road 13之2號
台北市中山區中山北路1段121巷13號之2一樓

No comments:

Post a Comment