On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tree skin

I never really pay much attention to the skins of the trees...

When I look at trees, I look at their leaves, branches, the trunks, roots and... OK... the bark also.

These past few days, I started to touch the trees... weird as it might sound... it makes me feel good touch the trees... almost like it helps the flow of energy or qi... and I feel they benefit from receiving my energy.

It was then and after when I started to see the bark of the trees.

After many a trees I touched, it occurred to me....

When many living things grow up, they change skins or shell etc...

What about trees?

Wonder whether it would hurt when the trees try to out grow the once-upon-a-time new skin that no longer fit?

No comments:

Post a Comment