On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Towards 82nd street and Broadway

It is an historical accomplishment for Ratology 2011... a benchmark...

I walked my body or my body walked me all the way down Broadway from 111th street to 82nd street yesterday.

Although it is a route I have traversed a million and a time, it is the first time in 2011.

I did have to stop to rest and the body was getting really tired before I hit the 82nd street... with each picture included in this slide one of the "tiring point." lol

Yet, I did it and saw the world on Upperwest on my two feet.




The ending point... 82nd street and Broadway.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment