On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Renai Road

One of my biggest accomplishment at the beginning of May, 2011... I successfully crossed Renai Road at the intersection between Renai and Fuxing South Road.

I did have to sit down to let my body have rest a bit in preparation for the crossing as if I were preparing to run a 5k marathon.



Yet, I made it... this crossing... with a few brief stops en route.... within the time limit allowed for by a traffic light... something like 89 seconds or a bit more.





View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment