On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Saturday, July 2, 2011

At the intersection of Zhongxiao and Dunhua

This is a picture I took at the intersection of Zhongxiao East Road (忠孝東路) and Dunhua South Road (敦化南路) during my daily walk on Jan. 5th, 2011....

The day before I got a "potential job offer."

2 days before that chiropractor's manipulation pushed me back into a state of total disability.


This is one of the most popular shopping and entertaining area.  A must-go for visitors and local people as well.

Really bad traffic as well especially during the rush hour.... 8-X


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment