On what I walk to see...

"Objects do not have any intrinsic meaning- that meaning is conferred on them by us- and that different people, and the same person at different times, may confer different meanings on the same object." (Hammersley, 1989, p. 135)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Rainbow over the sky of NYC

A question I have for myself... why am I tired all the time especially in recent days?

Might have something to do with them walks of mine that last for hours... 8-O lol

Anyway, after I got home from my friend with a broken foot's place, I went for a walk... a shorten trip since it was almost 6 o'clock already in the afternoon.

On my way back, I got caught in the pouring rain... though... my body was feeling all nice as soon as it started to pour.

The clouds and thunder quickly moved east and I continued to travel back north... that was when I saw the huge rainbow across the New York sky... and took them pictures in the rain under the rays of the setting sun.

And, I thought... gotta be someone else caught under the pouring rain right underneath da rainbow.



P.S., I thought that I had caught the secondary rainbow on my camera... unfortunately, can't find its trace anywhere.... unless I am started to see thing... 8-O 8-X lol

No comments:

Post a Comment